The Brick Township Office of Emergency Management is monitoring a Nor’ Easter that has the potential to strongly impact our town with high winds, storm surge and flooding. The Brick Township Office of Emergency Management has issued a Mandatory Evacuation for all residents that reside in the low lying waterfront areas of town that are prone to flooding and/or storm surge by Tuesday November 6, 2012 at 6:00 P.M.
These areas include but are not limited to;
- Midstreams neighborhood East of Jordan Rd.
- Area of Island Dr. in Cedarcroft
- North & South Dr. (Metedeconk)
- Princeton Ave. East of Beaver Dam Rd.
- Cedarbridge Manor East of Lions Lane
- Vanada Woods
- Eagle Pass
- Sandy Point
- Tilton Rd
- Cranberry Cove
- Swan Point Park including Beaton and Gale Rd.
- Baywood East of Pilot Dr. and Mandolay Dr.
- Cherry Quay South of Tiller Lane
- Sailors Quay off of Pleasant Dr., North Pier and South Sailors Quay
- Waterfront Property in Mallard Point
- Seaview Dr. & Seaview Ave in Seaview Village
- Shore Acres
- Seawood Harbor
- Waterfront Property in Bay Harbor
Residents whose homes that do not fall into the Mandatory area that have been damaged and/or affected from Hurricane Sandy are strongly encouraged to evacuate. Residents are encouraged to seek shelter with friends and/or family who are in a safe location. For those residents that require transportation to a shelter, you can contact the call center at 732-262-1234.